1. SSHVS Volunteer Honored at Annual University of Chicago Medicine Volunteer Banquet
2. Teens Can Now Apply for Summer MAPSCorps Jobs
3. Gift of Useable Research Data (GOURD) of the Month: Sectors with the highest percentage of gains and losses, 2009-2011, in East Side, Grand Boulevard, Hyde Park, Kenwood, Washington Park, and Woodlawn
4. Healthy Places Chicago Hosts Community Meetings
5. Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Publishes Brief on the Patient Centered Medical Home Healthcare Delivery Model
HealtheRx: Connecting you to resources that you need to improve your health, manage disease, and live independently.
MAPSCorps: Observing, collecting, cataloguing, and analyzing data about all the public-facing businesses and organizations in our communities.
Stacy Tessler Lindau, MD, MAPP: Performing population-based biosocial and health technology research using a community-engaged, minimally-invasive approach.