1. Collaboration in Mapping Englewood and West Englewood
2. Bringing Health Reform to Vulnerable Communities
3. Learn More: Suggested Reading
- Byrd, WM, Clayton, LA. (2000). An American Health Dilemma: Volume I, A Medical History of African Americans and the Problem of Race: Beginnings to 1900, and Volume II, Race, Medicine, and Health Care in the United States 1900-2000. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Jones, J.H. (1993). Bad Blood: The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, New and Expanded Edition. New York, NY: Free Press.
- Randall, V.R. (2006). Dying While Black. Seven Principles Press.
- Skloot, R. (2010). The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. New York, NY: Crown.
- Washington, H.A. (2008). Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present. New York, NY: Doubleday.