1. Join National Lab Day!
2. Realities and Myths of Safety Issues for Community Researchers Working in a Marginalized African American Community
3. Community-Based Participatory Research Literature
- Viswanathan, M., Ammerman, A., Eng E., Gartlehner, G., Lohr, K., Griffith, D., et al. Community-based participatory research. RTI International-University of North Carolina Evidence-Based Practice Center, Contract No. 290-02-0016. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- CBPR grant proposal criteria and processes Community-Based Participatory Research for Health: From Process to Outcomes. 2nd Edition. Edited by Meredith Minkler and Nina Wallerstein. John Wiley & Sons, Publishers. San Francisco: 2008.
- Methods in Community-Based Participatory Research for Health. Edited by Barbara A. Israel, Eugenia Eng, Amy J. Schultz, and Edith A Parker. John Wiley & Sons, Publishers. San Francisco: 2005.